Every year, unknowingly, we pass the anniversary of our future death.
this post fucked me up
IT IS OFFICIALLY OCTOBER. BRIN G ON THE HALLOWEENIES
They are on their way.
The Little World of Liz Climo is officially IN STORES NOW!
This book of comics features about 100 comics you’ve seen here on my blog, and 50 brand new, book-exclusive comics! Order from Barnes & Noble, Indie Bound, Books a Million or Amazon or check your favorite local bookstore. I hope you like it!
Wanna enjoy halloween movies without the gore? This list is for you.
The Corpse Bride
Don’t Look Under The Bed
Scooby Doo 2
Mad Monster Party
The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Worst Witch
Halloween Town 2
Halloween Town High
Return to Halloween Town
The Addams Family
Little Shop of Horrors
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
The Haunted Mansion
The Little Vampire
Can I just make love to this list? ksjbskjbnsfb
okay gremlins is fucking scary as shit
take it off the list
Also, check out the Tower of Terror movie!
GUESS WHAT I’M DOING
look at the disappointment in her eyes
- January: Another year, another Halloween to look forward to
- February: Valentine's day? Nah. YOU KNOW WHAT'S A COOL FESTIVAL?
- March: Easter season. Yeah u get chocolate but wherE'S THE FUN IN IT
- April: Literally the furthest u can get from Halloween. Difficult times for all.
- May: I'll buy a pumpkin I don't fucking care
- June: If u start making ur costume now you'll probably save time and money tbh
- July: Halloween preparation. Raid the candy stores
- August: Can almost smell the Halloween
- September: PRACTICALLY HALLOWEEN
- October: ＨＡＬＬＯＷＥＥＮ
- November: Post-Halloween depression
- December: Nightmare Before Christmas season
WHY ARE NONE OF YOU FUCKERS FLIPPING SHIT?!?
NASA HAS DECLARED PLUTO A PLANET AGAIN
IT HAS MOONS!!!!! IT HAS MOONS!!!!!!!
WHAT. WHAT! PLUTO YOU FUCKING DID IT!
VIVA LA PLUTO, YOU DID IT!!!
I can’t find a source. Does anyone have any? I won’t believe it until I get a source.
foods that will poison cats:
- dairy products (adults turn lactose intolerant)
- fat trimmings, raw meat, eggs, fish
- grapes and raisins
- onions and garlic
- tuna (when not made for cats)
- xylitol (artificial sweetener)
if you have a cat please reblog this
Even if you don’t have a cat please reblog this for all your followers who may have their own precious little baby.